Aidan took bottles at daycare this week half formula, half breast milk. Like it was no big deal. :)
Also, I looked up Olivia's stats--she was only 3/4 lb. bigger than he was at 6 months so I'm really not stressing too much. I know, "they" say that boys are supposed to be bigger then girls, but I really dont' think that at 6 mos. it can make that much of a difference.
I think Aidan is getting a tooth--he's been a "tad" crabby the last few days and has bumpy gums on and off.
Olivia is going through an aggressive phase the last few days. She has these periodically, usually related to her teething as well... 2 year molars maybe?? I think she is also having a hard time dealing with Mr. Mobil taking her toys. :)
When I have more time (really, someday, will I??) I plan to post a funny video with Olivia dancing and Aidan doing yoga. It's good stuff. Check back for it. :)
Grammi and Grandpa are in Germany (coming back tomorrow) for a 10 day trip. Olivia has been missing them terribly and has been concerned about when they will come back. At least 3 times every day she asks if Grammi and Grandpa will take her to the zoo when they come home. A few days ago she was asking about them and I asked her if she missed them--she said "Yes, I lost them!" It was way adorable. So then Grammi and Grandpa sent her this picture in an email captioned "Grammi and Grandpa are found!"

5 comments:
Your children are very blessed to have such close grandparents that just adore them!!!
I do love this picture and Roger's expression! It reminds me of an expression I've seen you make, Ms. Ehlan! ;)
Thank you Sarah, don't you think Ehlan,out of all those photos you could have picked a better one!
Ha! What a great photo. It's good know that they were "found."
And, good job A for taking the bottle. Pump it up little man :)
I love these stories!! I can't wait to see Aidan "plump." And I bet Olivia looks just as happy as Grammi and Grandpa that they're found. LOVE IT! :)
Post a Comment