Oh Olivia was too cute this morning!
When she woke up we walked downstairs as usual, but she started waving bye bye...I thought, silly girl, we can't go bye bye yet! So I said "Bye-Bye?"...she said "Da Da"...yesterday morning when she woke up Daddy was getting ready to leave for work! She remembers!
After breakfast we went back upstairs to Mommy & Daddy's room and she pointed to the bed (a frequent place to find Daddy!!) and said "Da Da", she then proceded to tear around all the covers "looking" for him, all the while saying "Da Da"!
We, of course, had to call Daddy to tell him and we almost had to head down to work to peel his melted heart off of the floor!
So sweet!
1 comment:
What a wonderful story!! I love it! I love when they start wanting their Daddy's so much! I bet as soon as you stop nursing, she's going to be full blown daddy's girl!!!
Post a Comment