Where does time go? I'm always amazed when I find the time to get back to my blog that it's been so long since I've posted.
Things in our lives are busy as always. Ryan and I managed to go on a vacation to San Francisco last week (more later...) which was enjoyable and refreshing. The kids were with Ryan's parents and, of course, had a marvelous time. The week back to reality always exhausts me, lots of work, activities, and appointments...
Aidan and Olivia had dentist appointments yesterday (well, I did too, but you probably don't care about that...). It was Aidan's first appointment and he did fantastic! Olivia went first and after watching her he was saying "No!" But when I got him in the chair he was content and compliant. :) I guess I shouldn't be that proud being that our dentist's office has TV, so they were both happily distracted watching pbs during their appointments. :) Whatever works!!
April has been incredibly busy for us, not only with our usual work stuff, but we have also had swimming lessons for both kids, and Olivia is taking gymnastics classes. All of these things piled on top of Awana, church, and vacation made for a CRAZY month! By next week all of our spring activities will be done and we will treasure a few weeks off!! My goal is to take pictures at gymnastics and swimming next week because I haven't taken any yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment