Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Are we sure she's related to us?

Oh yea...I guess those of you who knew me as a child would say that sometimes I could be, well "hyper". :) And I think Ryan's mom would attest to the fact that Ryan was well, "rambunctious". We were both spirited. And I guess she is too!

This crazy video is from last weekend. We had just arrived to Mucka & Papa's cottage, Uncle Aaron & his 4 Swedish friends were there, and our good friends the Yankowiak's had stopped by for a visit. Oh, it was also probably 8:30 at night. She was wound up and ready to go...and well, you will see...

8 comments:

The Portas said...

That is adorable! Lots of energy indeed. I love her "Woowooo!!"

M.R. said...

Wow, I think Olivia and my Allie may be soulmates ;) I can only imagine how wild and crazy they would be together, they would have a blast!

Sarah said...

I love how I can hear Dave nearly giggling like a school girl at Olivia and the fact that the whole time, Sofie is just trying to jam herself into a dollhouse. Crazy kids on different levels. I hope Olivia is that wound up next time I see her 'cuz it was fun!

:::d::: said...

Oh, she is so spirited. That was a fantastic video!

Bridgit said...

oh dear.... :) I love it! If only we could tap that energy, put it in a bottle and sell it to people (ahem, parents of spirited children)!!
:)

Donna McNear said...

I'm not quite sure what to say from here in American Samoa...I think they would certainly think she was not on "island time." What fun to watch her from so far away. Thanks. Love, Grammi

Momma D said...

aye-ya-aye!!! I love how the one little kid is trying to hide in the dollhouse and the guy in the baseball cap who certainly gets dizzy and the pounced on! :-)

Amy S said...

ha ha ha ha! That video contained:
1) Some hulaing
2) Almost a backbend
3) Some ballet
4) Real musical ability

You're going to have to become a crazy stage mom! (At which point I will stop reading the blog.)