Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ms. Sass

The other day Olivia and I (and Aidan) were driving to my parents house when I pointed out some horses to her and the following conversation ensued:

Me: Olivia, look there's some horses!
Olivia: No, I don't want to.
Me: Okay, that's fine.
Olivia: That's my choice.

Well, yes, I suppose it is. I think my lines are coming back to bite me... :)

7 comments:

The Portas said...

Sass, indeed! She and Elijah are two peas in a pod! :)

Sarah said...

lol....sounds like Olivia is in good company....Annika has said that exact thing. Choices do come back to bite us in the end, I guess!

Anonymous said...

Total sassypants! hilarious!

Megan Marie said...

Sounds like a girl I know...aka Halloran Marie Bergman.

Jill said...

I love it.. sasserfrass!

Rachel said...

hahahah that is so funny!

:::d::: said...

hee hee. I love it!