Here's what else we have been up to!
(Oh, and nap camp day #7: 20 min!!!! Both kids asleep!!! YES!!!!)

Weekly Tiny Tots swimming at good ole CIHS! Olivia loves the water!

Aidan's 1st stroller ride! He loved it! And he's 10 weeks today!

Umm.....she was excited about her new crocs...

Children's Museum w/best friend Michael for birthday celebrations!
2 comments:
I love the crocs picture! We have a picture of Annika about that age in a pair of dress up heels, buck naked, running around the house, too! Little buns and crazy shoes make me laugh.
Oh I love it that Olivia is swimming. How FUN. I can't wait to start swimming with Lola. At first, when I saw the photo I though to myself, how in the world are her and Ry in the pool when it's 30 degrees. Then, I remembered that you live in a land of indoor pools. Duh. :)
(and YAY for 20 min! good work kiddos!)
Post a Comment