I forgot to add part of my NKOTB story--when Mara and I were waiting in line to enter the Xcel, a guy selling t-shirts came up to us and tried to offer us the final one. We were planning, of course, to turn him down, but before we could he looked at my belly and said, "Oh never mind, it wouldn't fit you anyway...you and Jr." Thanks for the reminder! :)
However! I finally had some redemption! When picking up my bridesmaid's dress from the shop last week for my friend Trisha's wedding, I quickly ran to the bathroom while the gal helping me went in back to retrieve my dress. When I came back out, she took a good look at me and said, "Oh! Now I see! I was wondering how this big dress was going to fit you! You are such a small person!" (Well, I don't know about small, but I appreciated it it none the less!) She asked me how far along I was (30 weeks, holy moly) and said, "Wow, you look great! My face and everything was so fat when I was pregnant, but you just look great!"
Thank you wonderful dress woman!
3 comments:
You look so cute with the little belly! I love it.
About the early risers....
Ug, it is so frustrating, isn't it? It seems counterintuitive, but whenever we put Elijah to bed extra early, he seems to sleep later. He already goes to bed super early, so "extra" early for him is 6:00. If he is falling behind in his sleep, those are the mornings he seems to wake up extra early. What time does Olivia normally go to bed?
I hope you can figure things out. Anything before 6:00 is just ridiculous.
Dear sweet kind woman! Oh how I love a gentle comment of encouragement! And yes, you do look great! Cute and pregnant! LOVE IT!
FINALLY!! There are actually nice people out in the world that run into you and have the decency to say something NICE!!
Post a Comment