Olivia is officially cuttinng 5 teeth. She has still been miserable. Waking up before 6 everyday (except Friday thankfully!) and just not being too happy. Of course, this makes for difficult days for me too. I try and not let it get to me too much because I know she is hurting, but sometimes it's reeeeaaalllly hard! I was feeling pretty frustrated this afternoon after Olivia woke up from her nap after only an hour and a half (she usually sleeps at least 2, usually 2.5 or 3) and she couldn't stop crying. I did let it get to me for a while--but I snapped myself out of it!
We ended up going over to Grammy and Grampy's for the afternoon which was a great distraction and a good little break for me! Then we headed to town to go grocery shopping, pick up McDonald's and go to the park to eat dinner and play for a bit. I broke LOTS of rules at the park tonight:
1. Eat before we play
2. No eating while we play (ish, think of the germs...)
3. No pop :)
But you know what? I don't care, because Olivia was VERY HAPPY! :) Hopefully she won't come down with hand, foot, and mouth disease or something...
5 comments:
What's wrong with Hand Foot Mouth disease?
I call those rules non negotiables! But the funny thing is...all of those non negotiables that I started out with...are down to about 1 or 2 actual NON NEGOTIABLE rules...the rest flew out the door a long time ago!
The tooth cutting just stinks. It seems to throw everything off, including OUR moods. I'll be glad when all teeth are in Elijah's mouth, too.
Sometimes you have to break the rules and show the kids that it is ok to do that sometimes.
lol sarah.
MUST. SEE. MORE. BELLY. PICS.
:-)
Rules, shmules.
Post a Comment