Thursday, August 07, 2008

I hope you haven't all forgotten about me!

I finally did it. I had time to call Qwest! FINALLY! We received our new modem yesterday and I got us all hooked up. We're back in business. Finally. :)

Here's some pics to catch you up!

The ever-growing Buddah...17 wks. (I'm 19 now...) :)
Olivia's tea party with cousin Maren
"winging"
"Helping" Daddy wash the truck
Huh?
Playing Outside


7 comments:

Gina and Tim said...

Finally! :) We've been waiting for updates and pictures!!

The Portas said...

Elijah loves the pics! Me, too! Cutie pie...and your belly is super cute and little. I hope you're enjoying your summer! xoxo

Jones Family said...

You are both adorable! I am so excited for you and Ryan and O that your family is growing! You guys are just the cutest family out there! I can't wait to catch up in September!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on finally...just love keeping in touch when I'm away...especially so far on Guam.
Love,
Mom and Grammi

Sarah said...

Welcome back!

First of all....I can't believe you're almost 5 months along! Wow! That goes fast when I don't see you very often! You're looking great!

Secondly....gosh, who is this child you call Olivia? She grew hair, very BLONDE hair that is so long and cute! She looks so grown up. Wow!

Anonymous said...

she's getting so big! remember that one time I babysat her? :) I almost forgot about that!

Bridgit said...

Welcome back!! :) Cute pics! The longer and blonder her hair gets, the more and more I see little Ehlan in her!!