Sunday, April 06, 2008

You ask for 1, I give you 2...

You ask for 2, I give you 4!
That has to be my favorite quote from our trip as we sat and enjoyed happy hour on our first full day. We certainly are not big drinkers, but it was fun to enjoy a tropical drink by the beach! We had a wonderful time--full of sun, sand, and waves! It was a great chance to be away, enjoy doing WHATEVER we wanted, WHENEVER we wanted. I read 2 1/2 books, swam, spent time with my wonderful husband, rested, and enjoyed some sightseeing. It was a great trip. Here are some links:

Cozumel: If you haven't been, you really need to go!
Hotel: Coral Princess
Sightseeing: Xel-Ha, Tulum

2 comments:

The Portas said...

The pics look wonderful! I opened your blog and Dan and I started drooling immediately at the sight of ocean waves and beaches.

I'm so glad you guys had a nice time. You deserve it! I'm sure Olivia was so happy to see Mommy and Daddy again!

Sarah said...

Aaahhhh....I feel relaxed just looking at your pictures and hearing of your vacation.

How did Olivia fare?