
It's hard as a mom not to feel proud of your kids, right? Olivia has had a word explosion over the last month and a half and it has been so fun to see her keep learning new words! I'm keeping track of them (well, for the time being!) so we can look back and remember. I thought I would share her words with you...
Words:
ma ma, da da, ba ba (bottle), baby, na na (banana), nigh-nigh, cracker, hot, down, pup-pup (puppy), turtle, book, buck, tickle-tickle, yes, bye-bye, hi, num-numbs, ball, car, peek-a-boo, ride, blue, girl, boy, apple, crocodile, eye, thank you "rock-a-bye", "all done!", "what is that?", "uh, oh!", "weeee!", Papa, Gra-Gra (Grammy & Grampy), MaKa (Mucka-Grandma), David, Mar-Mar (Maren-cousin)
Signs:
More, all done, please, thank you, eat, ball
Animal Sounds:
Turkey, chicken, puppy, wolf, elephant, penguin, bee, bear, lion, tiger, duck, kitty, cow, gorilla, snake
I just love listening to her sweet little voice! It is so much fun to keep watching her change and learn!
5 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to hear her talk! Isn't it amazing and doesn't it just blow your mind when she suddenly says a new word?
I laughed at "num-numbs" because I can just hear you saying that to her, Ehlan. :) You will learn a lot about your own vocabulary as Olivia picks it up.
Okay, now you need a video so us far away aunties can hear O for ourselves. I want to hear her voice..! :)
I like her animal noises list the best... What's the difference in noise between a gorilla and a monkey, and how did you choose to teach her one over the other??? :)
i think her list is longer than Jackson and Tuckers COMBINED!! =) haha
The gorilla includes chest thumping...as opposed to swinging monkey arms. And it's more of a grunt than an "oo-oo"... how's that for a description? ;)
I'll work on the video.
Post a Comment