
One of Olivia's new favorite things to do is to "play" nigh-nigh. She puts her head down on the couch, or a pillow, or a blankie, and says "nigh-nigh"... it is just about the sweetest thing ever. I managed to catch her in the act last week. Can't you just hear that sweet little voice?
4 comments:
Oh, I WISH I could hear her sweet little voice! :)
Oh my gosh, that little girl is so dang adorable. Watch out, Elijah's headed up to her right now!
xoxoxo
Oh, and by the way, I never voted about the kid spacing thing because after watching so many of my friends space their kids so differently, I've noticed that there are advantages and challenges of each one. Whatever each person decides is what works best for that family! Close together: built-in playmates, less jealousy. Further apart: a helper for mommy, but a harder adjustment for the older sib. With my girls being just over two years apart, I've noticed a little of all of those! :)
oh, she is ssooo cute!
Post a Comment