Tonight I am going down to the cities for a bridal shower for Ryan's cousin's fiancee at Fabulous Ferns restaurant. The shower is at 6:30 and I decided that since it was so close to Olivia's bedtime that I would leave her at home with Ryan. This will be the FIRST time that I have left her with him at night to go and do something FUN!* Usually he watches her while I am at work or running to the grocery store, something like that. When I do go and do something fun, it is usually with Ry and we leave her with Grammy & Grampy. It will be a first, a much needed first, and I am really looking forward to it!
By the way, Olivia started calling Ry "Da-u" today--pretty darn cute. She was standing by the window while he was getting ready to go, and she looked over, waved, and said "Da-u". What a little sweetie!
*New Year's Resolutions!!
3 comments:
Fun for you and good bonding for Da-u and Olivia! I'd love to hear her talking--she has the cutest little voice!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Did you have a great time? Its amazing how just an evening out with friends can totally make a difference!!
Girl time...woohooo! Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment