Is she still sick? Poor thing. Yeah, you'll get your schedule back after a few days....no big deal and besides, Christmas will throw her schedule all off anyway!
Ehlan, I LOVE O's new pic on your sidebar. I think she looks just like her daddy. What do others say?
We get comments that she looks like just about anything! Just like Ry, just like me, just like Grandma, just like no one!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is she still sick? Poor thing. Yeah, you'll get your schedule back after a few days....no big deal and besides, Christmas will throw her schedule all off anyway!
Ehlan, I LOVE O's new pic on your sidebar. I think she looks just like her daddy. What do others say?
We get comments that she looks like just about anything! Just like Ry, just like me, just like Grandma, just like no one!!
Post a Comment