So, if she's not crawling, I'm assuming she didn't crawl into the bath by herself. Who was the silly parent in charge of bathtime? I have a feeling that they're either not getting enough sleep or need some retraining! :)
I'm sure you can guess that Mommy wasn't in charge of bathtime that day!!
hee hee. Right before I read your comment, I thought, "I wonder if Ry was in charge of this one..." lol.
Elijah sends smooches to Olivia. I think he has a crush! Both of us think she's an adorable little peanut.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, if she's not crawling, I'm assuming she didn't crawl into the bath by herself. Who was the silly parent in charge of bathtime? I have a feeling that they're either not getting enough sleep or need some retraining! :)
I'm sure you can guess that Mommy wasn't in charge of bathtime that day!!
hee hee. Right before I read your comment, I thought, "I wonder if Ry was in charge of this one..." lol.
Elijah sends smooches to Olivia. I think he has a crush! Both of us think she's an adorable little peanut.
Post a Comment